“Only those who love their job do it well.” This is my motto because I turned my passion for foreign languages into my profession.
I successfully completed translation training, following my education as a foreign language correspondent in English and French. This comprehensive knowledge, paired with my experience as a customer consultant for a bank and subsequent employment in a real estate agency means: I can provide you with qualified, competent and professional translations from one single source for translations in the fields of economy, finance and real estate.
My professional career:
- A level (Abitur) in 1995
- Bank clerk training, certification in 1998
- Customer consultant and loan officer in a bank
- Employment as a secretary in a real estate agency
- Foreign language correspondent course in English and French:
Certified 2014 by the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
- Successfully completed training as a translator in the English and French language:
Certified 2015 by the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
I am a member of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ).
Foreign language correspondent